1. Home >
  2. Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Molar Mass

Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Molar Mass

CuSO45H2O is a blue crystal at room temperature It is soluble in water Its melting point is 110 C 230 F density 2284 gcm3 CuSO45H2O is toxic CuSO4 can be used as herbicide fungicide and pesticide CuSO45H2O may cause burns to eye and skin It may cause digestive tract irratation if swallowed

Contact Us
CopperII Sulfate Pentahydrate CuSO45H2O Molecular

Our Service

Develop the best solution according to your needs to provide one-to-one consultation

News Detail
Request Quote
Request Quote
Chat Online